Decking the Halls

I have been trying to take some really cool photos with my digital camera. Photos like those in one of my favorite blogs Posie Gets Cozy. I have a long way to go. And it would help if I knew more about my digital camera. But I've decided to experiment by taking some pictures of my Christmas decorations and giving you some background along the way.

The first photo is of these cute little carolers sitting on top of the chest in my living room. When I was growing up, the little choir girls on the wrought iron stand always sat out in the living room. I guess they represented my sister and me although neither of us has blond hair, at least not naturally. The little trio of singers, which actually has a little container in the back, came from my Dad's parents' home.

Comments