Piece Perfect

Sometimes working with templates can be tricky. And if you don't transfer the marks, you could be sunk before you even begin. And sometimes - it all just comes together to make perfect larger triangles out of several smaller triangles. It's a beautiful thing.

Now if I can keep it up for the rest of the project!

Here are a few combinations I put together today on the APQ Project.


Tomorrow, I will not be available to sew as I will be setting off on a day of the Hwy 127 Corridor Sale, otherwise known as the World's Longest Yard Sale. My neighbor and I are meeting up with a couple of friends who went all the way to the tip of Ohio Wednesday night to take it on from the top down. Even if we don't find any bargains, we're going for the fun and adventure.

Comments

Sara said…
Your APQ project is coming along great! Those look wonderful! Enjoy the yard sale, I have never heard of it, but then again, I don't live in Southern Ohio, but Northern Ohio.