Back on track

Finally I have been able to get back to my pictures from Christmas. I wanted to post the few that I was able to take before the camera was permanently damaged.

My sister took these next two with her camera.

The stockings were hung...

This is my sister's stocking. She's not fond of it, but I think it's really cute. It was made by the same cousin of Daddy's who made mine. What a difference four years can make in styles.

Daddy had a great time. This was the best I could do for a recliner at my house. He was more engaged than I've seen him in a long time. Everything was "really pretty," "just great," or "wrapped so beautifully." He did complain that my living room was dark, so I set up a lamp just for him.

Of course, every year most of the pictures we take are of the dogs opening their presents.

This was about as still as my sister's dog Lola got the entire time they were here. It was shortly after this picture that the tripod went down and the camera was rendered inoperable. Her stocking was two-sided.

It stayed on this side most of the time.

Comments

Leslye said…
She chewed the decorations off the Naughty side.
Your house looks so warm and cozy.