Final Bee Block

These are the last of the bee block challenge. Somehow I got behind a month, but I wasn't the only one. Next month, I get all mine back so I can stash them in a corner to wait till I'm finished with my newest projects.

These little blocks belong to Norma Gene and they are rather smallish. The two at the top are the size made by the pattern and the two on the bottom are made with the leftovers from the two on top. She is going to have fun putting them all together.

I took advantage of overcast skies yesterday to photograph my guild's donation quilt for our website. We have our meeting tomorrow and I've had it for a month and need to return it.

But it's been raining constantly for a month, so I snapped some photos in between showers yesterday.

It really is a beautiful thing-all done up in Kaffe Fassett fabrics.

Jan and Barbara did an excellent job, don't you think.
I wouldn't mind winning this lovely.

The guild named it Razzmatazz.

Even Maisy had to stop her patrol to admire the handiwork.

Comments

Kim Brackett said…
Razzmatazz is a good name for that quilt! The fabrics and the workmanship are wonderful.