Baby's Got a New Quilt

Everyone in the family had a quilt but Maisy. That was not acceptable.

So before Christmas I gathered up a bunch of Aunt Donna scraps that just happened to have doggies on them and made a diamond quilt.

The goal was to have it ready to put under the tree, and I got as far as the quilting. But I finished the binding right after New Year's and wrapped it for her to open a couple of weeks late.

The cutey blue and white polka dot fabric
around the edge just ties it all together.

I had to do quite a bit of fussy cutting to get
the wide variety of breeds represented.

I found the big red and white polka dot yardage at the
thrift store for $1.99 and used it on the back.

I think she likes it.

Comments

I love Maisy's quilt00oh, and I love Maisy too. I have to make Skipper and Sophie new quilts. Together they've worn thin the little quilt I made for SOphie before she was born. So I put it away for keeps.